Wednesday 5 December 2012

Revisiting: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye~

I thought I might do a little update as to how the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye is performing for me. After all, I've been using it conscientiously for a little over 2 months now~ (Do bear in mind that I have not altered my lifestyle in any way this few months)


You can read my initial review --- 'A Little Spot of Kiehl's Midnight Magic!' for more info on ingredients, texture etc~

Fast forward 2 months and I believe a final verdict is due!


After 2 months, Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye has:
  • not made much difference in the fine lines and dark circles department =(
  • but proven it's an effective solution for puffy eyes (yay!)
So if you're looking for a all-rounder product that'll depuff, lighten dark eye circles AND dewrinkle, I don't think Kiehl's will be it unless it's coupled with lifetyle changes like abit more sleep etc. BUT the depuffing is really pretty awesome. I keep late nights quite often and having this eye cream in my skincare arsenal makes me totally confident that I won't wake up with squid eyes~

I'm tempted to continue purchasing the Midnight Recovery Eye after this tube runs out 'cos the anti-puff factor is pretty big to me but if there's anything out there that's a good all-rounder I'd love a heads up! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?