Friday 19 April 2013

The Tokyo Affair 2013 - Tadaima!

I'm back~~ I just got back yesterday from Tokyo and oh my godddd my luggage was so full!! I was so paranoid my suitcase would just burst at some point of the flight and I'd have my belongings appear on the luggage belt in a sad cardboard box from Changi Airport T_T Seriously, it was THAT full. If it's any indication, I went with 1 suitcase and came back with 1 suitcase, 1 overnight bag and 1 big paper bag full of odds & ends...oh yes and a full shoulder bag too.

So freakin awesome. *^o^*

I thought I might just put up some shots of moments here and there whilst I'm getting myself organized.. You cannot believe the huge mess of shopping bags (that exploded out of my luggage) in my room right now... (>..<)

That T-shirt store at Harajuku



Sensoji Temple at Asakusa



Kimono rental at Kawagoe

Kids in Inokashira Park

Late cherry blossoms


Tokyo Disneyland's 30th Anniversary!!
So sorry it's just a mish mash of random shots but I promise I will sit my butt down and sort out all my photos and get some comprehensive posts out!

In the meantime, sit tight and have a good weekend!! *hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?