Wednesday 12 March 2014

DIY Home Spa - Biore Aroma Time Bodywash ꒰●꒡ ̫ ꒡●꒱

I've been in sort of a girly mood since Valentine's Day...something like a heart-shaped hangover I guess =P I suppose part of the reason is the bodywash I've been using~

Biore Aroma Time - Elegant Spa fragrance

I picked up the Biore Aroma Time bodywash around early Feb because I wanted a nicer, more pampering sort of bodywash~ and also because my friend was late so I was wandering around Nishino Pharmacy at Shaw while waiting....so technically it isn't completely my fault that I bought beauty products AGAIN ngahahaha~  <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Retailing at S$17.80 / 550ml

Made in Japan, this bodywash comes in 2 fragrances:

  • Elegant Spa - a rich floral fragrance consisting of 3 notes: Creamy Gourmand, White Floral and Sweet Fruits

  • Paradise Air - a clear floral & fruity scent consisting of 3 notes: Airy Musk, Aqua Floral and Watery Accord


Back of the bottle info in a nutshell:

Envelope yourself in premium aroma scent and create a beautiful atmosphere for your bath. (Something along those lines =P) Formulated with natural aroma essences.

Gentle enough to be used on delicate baby skin, Aroma Time Bodywash is of the same PH balance as normal skin and formulated to gently cleanse the dirt off the body.

How to use: Apply an appropriate amount of bodywash (2 pumps recommended) to a damp towel or sponge. Foam will build up as you go over your skin with the towel/sponge, rinse off after.

Additional info off the web: Rich formula makes your skin feel nourished as if you've had a cream or milk bath. Naturally moisturizing easily dry areas like elbows and knees, the bodywash also contains skin whitening ingredients that can be easily absorbed by your skin.

My weapon of choice - The Body Shop Ultra Fine Bath Lily

I use this with the ultra-fine bath lily from The Body Shop to ensure a solid foam buildup and it works great! Instead of using 2 pumps as recommended, I tried it with just 1 as well as 1 1/2 pumps and it was very sufficient for a full body scrub down.

Look at that foam!!!

The foam builds up very easily on wet skin and is rich and quite creamy~ LOVE IT! If you use 2 pumps you get ALOT of denser foam (seems almost neverending to me =P) and a stronger aroma whilst you're bathing. It feels like I'm bathing in a cloud of flowers~~~ ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤ Really makes one feel like a lady of leisure~

I feel it's necessary to use this with a sponge of some sort as I'd experimented using just my hands and it simply doesn't foam up. So yeah, pick up a bath lily or foaming net or something from Daiso~

The only downside I've detected is the bottle. After using the bottle, I'd left it lying on its side on the table and after some time noticed that it had leaked a small amount from the pump area. A small inconvenience you might want to take note of to prevent wastage =) Or maybe I just have a slightly defective bottle.

So in short, the Biore Aroma Time Bodywash is:
  • a pretty luxurious aromatherapy spa-in-a-bottle at a reasonable price
  • more easily found in Japanese pharmacies or supermarkets.
  • can be used at half the recommended amount without too much difference, you can get a whole lotta foam with less of the scent if you're not a fan of strong fragrances
  • the creamy base notes of the fragrance makes the floral scent very elegant & more pleasant, less potentially nauseating I feel?
  • leaves a clean feeling without the tautness, also no unpleasant afterfeel
  • skin feels nourished and pleasantly, though only lightly, scented after use (scent doesn't last more than a couple hours on me, probably because of the humid heat of Singapore)
  • bottle MAY leak if left lying on its side, just fyi~

I'm very pleased with this bodywash, can you tell? (^ _ ^) It makes bathtime that much more relaxing and is the perfect start to some me-time before bed! ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts?